Keynote-Speaker, Trainer, Business-Coach and founder of Emotional Leadership.
After graduating in economical math and food marketing, after some years of IT strategy engagement, Christoph Theile was responsible for people development in different german companies, from DAX 30 to middle class enterprises. Since the year of 2008 he is working internationally as leadership trainer and business coach. Today he is director of the EQTing GmbH and won different prices based on coaching and the emotions topic. In 2017 he won together with Stefan Sohst the HR Excellence Award in the category Leadership Development.
- Leadership development
- Business-Coaching Top Management
- Emotional Leadership – Leading with emotions
- Leadership based on neurological processes
- Personality of a leadership person
- Strength orientation in leadership
- Speaker and Trainer (John Maxwell (US) certified)
- Business-Coach (DVCT certified)
- LIFO Strengthmanagement
- HBDI brain preferences
- Predictive Index (PI)
- Master in economical mathematics
- Trainer and Coach for Leadership
- Head of People development in Logistics
- HR Manager of an international DAX 30 enterprise
- Projectmanager for international projects in HR and IT
- Since 2003 working for personnel development
- Studies of foodmarketing in US
- International experience with the countries
USA, TR, UK, AT, FR, ES, EG, DB.
- International leadership development in europe, africa und asia
- director EQTing GmbH since Juli 2018
- German award of Focus and Xing as Top Coach 2016 in the categories leadership and team development.
- German award for the training concept Emotional Leadership for the Coaching & Training Innovations-award 2016 of the german organization for Coaching & Training (DVCT)
- 2017 winner of the HR Excellence Award in the category Leadership Development.
It must be more than 40 years ago that I played my first song on the piano – starting with the fleewalz. I play the keyboard of leadership development and business coaching for more than 15 years, with enthusiasm.
Seminars and Trainings have to be fun and in step with actual practice in order to develop leadership persons for their daily business. The leitmotif for all trainings and events is strength orientation All participants learn about their talents and experience the concept of Emotional Leadership in a way to give their strength a solid voice. My musical passion has changed to singing – voice and language as a forming element – for music and leadership.
I turn emotional, …
… facing open-minded, interested and enthusiastic people in my trainings. I then sense, today is a day of two-way development.
I get angry…
barely. In these rare cases, maybe when I hear people presenting reasons not to move even if its obvious to them that they are absolutely discontent.
My favorite books and movies
My favorite book is “The Lavendel Room” of Nina George. The story of the literary drugstore-ship, where you can get a book suiting every mood and life situation. My favorite movie is “The Legend of Bagger Vance” – a movie about the greatest coachings session ever accompanied by the most beautiful pictures on a golf course.
The most beautiful vacation resort
I know, one day I will find it.
My favorite leisure activity
Making music, tangoing and playing Golf.
depends greatly on my mood. I love to cook with good friends.
The most beautiful color
The color of sunset is unmatched.
Porträt: ©www.malzkornfoto.de 2018
This post is also available in: German