Leadership in the 21st century. One of the huge challenges of our generation. What do we expect of our executives in our enterprises? We demand the highest level of motivation, of efficiency, social competence, strategic power, analytic gifted, communicative and doing their job with half of the budget. And- not to forget, using their knowledge and business-skills.
But what about the education of executives? Are they trained in leadership? Did executives have the chance to consequently learn and experience how to be an effective leader?
For this challenge we offer a range of seminars for executives, to equip them to face their daily tasks. We call them Managements Classics.
- MC1 – Essentials of effective leadership I
- MC2 – Essentials of effective leadership II
- MC3 – The personality of a leader
- MC4 – The leader – the coach
- MC5 – Communication to employees – the leading-device
- MC6 – Project-management for executives
- MC7 – Time-management for executives
- MC8 – Strategie and vision-development for executives